Flash Japanese I Flash Japanese I

This is simple Japanese that is well executed in instruction. I've had the equivalence of 5 years of educational Japanese during high school and this is both accurate and easy to understand (ah, when things were only in romaji). I'd be happy to help with a writing section if you need/want any.

Back to the review...
I think you provided just enough background so it wouldn't take much to pick up pronunciation in Section 1 and the application of such is clear in Section 2, as in it's well explained. You might consider putting hiragana, katakana, and kanji (especially kanji) in their own respective episodes depending on how much you want to cover! And definitely consider adding more sound files ;)

4.5/5 since it isn't quite done, but you keep going! You've got a foundation for something good.

Explode Explode

Concept = simple = great
Controls = simple = great
Difficulty = not stupid = great
art = original = great
music = not annoying = great
duration = lacking = enjoyed what I got, but half a sandwich isn't a whole sandwich.
This game is great in every way except the length. I read you're making a longer version... great! When it takes more than 60 seconds to 100% clear it, 5 stars for you. Great work; keep it up!

10 Bullets 10 Bullets

The music is fitting, the sound effects are fitting, the voice is fitting, the art is simple and effective, the mechanics are simple and effective (and fun to watch); the game is simple. Everything a perfect pick-up-and-play game should be. Excellent work.

War Zone War Zone

Good Game

This was extremely amusing! But the 'HOME' Button at the end didn't work for me. It might be my computer.............dunno.

mouse game 2 mouse game 2

great game!

One of the more original games............hard on laptops. Still, I give it a 10.

Dezimo responds:

lol this was made on a laptop

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Finally!!!

You have no idea how much ive wanted to do that! I thank you for givng me this oppertunity to kill those who think they should be, anyway!

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

OK...

It's a good game and it's original. Just maybe slow down the scroll a bit... I can't see what's comming when its going 90 mph. It really begins to piss you off when you can't see a column that touches the sky.

Demon Girl Demon Girl

Way Better than Jungle Girl

You need to keep making this sort of thing. They're awesome!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

This is my summary...!

Kick @$$ game, just make it so that you can tell whether or not you can eat them or they can eat you! They look the same size so you try to eat them and :GULP! WTF?!

Perfect Pizza Perfect Pizza

overall, a good game

It's a good game, and the accuracy rating is good, but u might want to add background music and get a better starting point for day one; Career mode